Thursday, February 23, 2012

Papillons en Fête - Hamel Espace vert 2012

It has been a few years since I've taken the time to go to  Papillons en Fête !!  Ophélie and I were quite lucky, for about 45 mins before lunch, we were the only ones in the garden.  As we sat, literally 50-100 blue butterflies would stream by us non stop !!

 Magical.

duo web

Here are some other images I took.... this first one is my absolute fave.  This guy really knows how to rock a Mo-hawk.

Rock`n the MowHawk

Blue

Papillon

Papillon

And lastly a detail shot from the garden setup.   

The fish trap exists because of the fish.  Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap.  The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit.  Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare.  Words exist because of meaning.  Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words.  Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him?  
~Chuang Tzu

“Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself”  Zen proverb


1 comment:

French Lily said...

Wow! Toujours d'aussi belles compositions! Et quelles couleurs!