Monday, February 20, 2012

The smile that lights


A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother's love.
Thomas C. Haliburton 

Julie Marie - Winter Maternity Session

Julie Marie - Winter Maternity Session

Julie Marie - Winter Maternity Session

IJulie Marie - Winter Maternity Session

Such a great photography session !  Not too cold and the light was so yummy !!  I secretly wished I could have rocked high heal boots when I was pregnant ;)

My daughter Audrey (she'll be 13 soon) came along to this photography session.  I gave her (um, let me rephrase that, let her borrow) a Canon Mark II and an 85mm lens to shoot with during the session.  You can visit her blog and check out her shots.

No comments: